Latest and Upcoming Top 5 Tablets in India|Top 5 Upcoming Tablets in India |Features |Specifications |Price :
In the Indian market there are various changes in the field of technology day by day and in this upcoming New Year my Top 5 latest and upcoming tablets list is available here .There are various organisation who are planning to launch a new and the latest tablets computers in India .
Todays time is the Android one and yes the most of the companies or I can say organisations uses this feature in their new tablet computers. The oraganisations that are planning to launch the tablet in India are Sony , Toshiba, Amazon , LG and the last one is Huawei. I know that now you all want to see the features and other specifications of these new tablet computers . So without wasting much more time lets start with LG .
- LG (Optimus Pad ) -LG is one of the known organisations in the world and its new tablet computer is on the way in India that is Optimus Pad . This new tablet already gaining popularity in foregin countries and still it is waiting to launch in India . There are various technologies or I can say features in this new Tablet like it has multi touch capactive touchscreen . The Operating system in this is Android Honeycomb 3.0. Primary Camera is 5 Megapixel and the secondary camera is 2 Megapixel. It is a dual core support syatem and it has Bluetooth , GPRS facilities . The Price of this tablet is not confirmed yet in India.
- Amazon (Kindle Fire ) - This second organistaion that is Amazon is also ready to launch a new tablet computer in India that is Kindle Fire . It has 17.8 cm display with multi touch facility .The other thing is that it has a IPS Technology and it also have afree cloud storage of Amazon content upto 8 hours. It also have Wi- Fi features , Bluetooth , million of apps and games . It is currently priced at $199 but for the Indian viewers the Price is not set upto now.
Check This Out : Intex New Smartphone Aqua Octa Features , Specifications and Price
- Sony (S1) - This is one of the best known oragnistaion in the world and everybody knows about this and there are also ready to have a blast in the Indian market with its new tablet that is Sony S1.
- Display – 23.8 cm with multi touch
- It has a curved design tablet.
- It has Qiuck and Smooth touch panel
- It has both front and rear camera facility.
- Bluetooth, Wi- Fi and USB 2.0 support is also available.
- Expected Price is around $599
- Toshiba(Thrive ) -The other organisation who are planning to launch a new tablet in India is Toshiba Thrive. This tablet features used the Android system and also having some other technoloies that are different from the others tablet.
- Display – 25.6 cm with muti touch screen
- Operating System – Android 3.1
- It also have Adaptive Display Technology
- 5 Megapixel Rear Camera and 2 Mega Pixel Front Camera.
- It has Adobe Flash feature , Bluetooth Facility.
- Priced Rate is $429
- Huawei(Media Pad ) - The last but not the least one is Huawei organisation and it is having a new Tablet that is Media Pad which they want to launch in India in this upcoming year . It is a sleek and thin tablet which are having some useful features and specifications .
- Display – 17.8 cm with multi touch screen
- Operating System – Android 3.2
- Processor- 1.2 GHz Snapdragon
- Front Camera – 1.3 Megapixel
- Rear Camera – 5 Megapixel
- Price is not confirmed yet.
Stay Connected for other updates.